Few things make us escape from the world more than a moment of disconnection with a good treatment. But do you really know what the benefits of massages are? When you know everything they can do for you, for your physical and mental health, you will want to get a massage every week. We´ll tell you.
Benefits of massages
- They increase our state of well-being, relaxing us and, therefore, reducing our stress and anxiety that we may have.
- Stress reduction also translates into much better mental health, increasing our happiness.
- Contribute to improve the quality of our sleep.
- They reduce pain and tension in the muscles. They relax.
- Another benefit of massages is that they help improve circulation.
- They provide energy.
- They reduce heart rate and lower blood pressure.
- They strengthen the immune system.
- In addition, they are good for cases of digestive disorders, headaches or fibromyalgia.
Los masajes que te puedes dar en Oliva Nova
At the hotel in Oliva Nova you can enjoy a variety of massages. Each one, with a different purpose according to your needs. Here are some of the options you can find:
- Swedish Design: Swedish massage that reduces stress and decreases muscle contractures, relaxing body and mind. Its main purpose is to eliminate tension and reaffirm muscles and joints.
- Oriental Journey: Yum Yum Oil massage technique based on assisted stretching and pressure, favoring the flow of vital energy. Its objective is the physical and energetic regulation of the individual.
- Japanese Legacy: Massage that applies deep and rhythmic massage techniques that gently run through the entire body with the forearms and hands, activating blood circulation, gently and intensely relaxing the body, mind and spirit. Highly relaxing.
- The Gateway of India: It is made with hot oil that activates blood circulation, strengthens brain function, relaxing body, mind and soul. It is the perfect treatment to eliminate toxins in the arterial, venous and lymphatic system and reactivate the metabolism.
- Four-Hand Synchronized Massage: It is a four-hand massage to achieve a feeling of deep well-being.
- Total Unplug: It is a full body massage that relaxes the muscles, ideal to eliminate stress.
- Battery Re-Charge: It is also perfect to say goodbye to stress as it relaxes the muscles. It is focused either on the legs or on the back.
- Deep Tissue Massage: For those who have contractures, this is the ideal option since it works in the specific areas where there are knots, chronic tension and emotional tensions.
- Sports Massage: For the most athletic, it is a sports massage that prepares the muscles and elasticity for the optimal performance of physical effort.
- Mummy to Be: For future mothers nothing better than a specific treatment like this one that improves circulation, provides rested legs and an elastic abdomen that allows it to recover its shape more easily.
- Bye Bye Cellulite: As its name suggests, its goal is to reduce cellulite.
- Water Off: Manual lymphatic drainage that favors the functioning of the lymphatic system, achieving less fluid retention.
- Physio Massage: It is a 100% personalized treatment, carried out by a professional physiotherapist with the main purpose of relieving discomfort in different parts of the body, caused by various factors such as trauma, poor posture, stress.
In addition to these options, they also have other proposals such as facial and body treatments that, in addition to providing relaxation and well-being, help to oxygenate the skin, exfoliate it or tone it, among others. So, now that you know the benefits of massages, and you know where to enjoy the best ones, it’s time to book yours. Here you can find more information.